Palazzo Pompei – Museo Civico di Storia Naturale

Category

Castles, villas, palaces

Period

1500s

Area

Verona

Presentation

Built between 1530 and 1540 by Michele Sanmicheli it belonged to the Pompei family, who donated it to the Municipality of Verona in the 19th century; it currently houses the Civic Museum of Natural History. Its refined façade is divided into two storeys: the lower storey is in rusticated ashlar work, whereas the upper storey is in Doric order style.

Services on location

? Acqua
? Corrente elettrica
? Servizi
? Ascensore
? Parcheggio
? Possibilità di pernottamento

Contact

mcsnat@comune.verona.it