Villa Lattes

Category

Castles, villas, palaces

Period

1700s

Area

Treviso

Presentation

The Villa Lattes complex is owned by the municipality of Istrana which bought it from the community of Treviso in 2004 together with the surrounding land. It consists of a body with two barchesse wings, a small church and several buildings, as well as the historic park. Villa Lattes is an important building from 1715 by the architect Giorgio Massari, author of other important patrican residences in Venice and in the Asolano area. In 1842 the Villa passed to the family of Abramo Lattes, grandfather of the lawyer bruno Lattes, the last owner. It was the latest owner who brought it back to its ancient splendor, making it his home and the place where, over time, he placed his vast collection of carrilons and also auotnomous collection. The Villa Lattes restoration work was completed in 2017 and the carillon museum. In 2023 Villa Lattes hosted the national broadcaster RAI that organized the shooting of an important docufiction inside and outside the building.

Services on location

? Acqua
? Corrente elettrica
? Servizi
? Ascensore
? Parcheggio
? Possibilità di pernottamento

Contact

cultura@comune.istrana.tv.it
0422831815